make up

games

FREE 30 DAYS TRIAL

BEST SELLERS 2018

BEST SELLING BOOKS

NEW IN CDs

ALSO AVAILABLE

NEW IN BLU RAY

SMART BUYS

BLU RAY BOLLYWOOD

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Bank Job (2008)

There are many bank robbery movies out there that are fun to watch. This one may be a bit more interesting just because it is based off a true story. Bank Job was a good movie to watch though not necessarily one of the most entertaining movies I have scene. Part of the drawback probably is that the movie is based on actual events so crazy things aren't as apt to happen. The movie was enjoyable and the cast of relatively no namers was solid. I had higher expectations based of other reviews and may have been let down a bit but it was still very fun and entertaining to watch.
I bought this because of Jason Statham and was not disappointed but found I was profoundly surprised at how much I enjoyed the whole film.

No comments:

Post a Comment