make up

games

FREE 30 DAYS TRIAL

BEST SELLERS 2018

BEST SELLING BOOKS

NEW IN CDs

ALSO AVAILABLE

NEW IN BLU RAY

SMART BUYS

BLU RAY BOLLYWOOD

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Food, Inc. (2008) - JUST RELEASED - DONT MISS OUT ON THIS ONE...


Food, Inc. lifts the veil on our nation's food industry, exposing how our nation's food supply is now controlled by a handful of corporations that often put profit ahead of consumer health, the
livelihood of the American farmer, the safety of workers and our own environment. Food, Inc. reveals surprising and often shocking truths about what we eat, how it's produced and who we have become as a nation.


I was shocked after watching this documentary based on the industrialized food system. I recommend it to all of my friends because I think everyone needs to know the truth about the food they are consuming. It has changed my life. We now avoid feed-lot meat and buy mostly organics. Every minor change will make a difference. I truly believe that everyone deserves high-quality food and the truth should not be hidden from us. By watching this movie, you will educate yourself and then make your own decisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment