make up

games

FREE 30 DAYS TRIAL

BEST SELLERS 2018

BEST SELLING BOOKS

NEW IN CDs

ALSO AVAILABLE

NEW IN BLU RAY

SMART BUYS

BLU RAY BOLLYWOOD

Monday, November 3, 2008

LAUGHTER THE BEST MEDICINE

I CAME ACROSS THIS JOKE ON ONE OF THE WEBSITES AND DECIDED TO SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE

CHECK IT OUT....

Daughter: "Daddy, I have to write a special report for school, but I don't know what Politics is."Father: "Well, let's take our home as an example. I am the bread-winner, so let's call me Capitalism. Your Mum is the administrator of money, so we'll call her Government. We take care of your need, so let's call you The People. We'll call the maid the Working Class and your brother we can call The Future. Do you understand girl?"Daughter: "I'm not really sure, Dad. I'll have to think about it."That night awakened by her brother's crying, the girl went to see what was wrong. Discovering that the baby had seriously soiled his diaper, the girl went to her parents' room and found her mother sound asleep. She went to the maid's room, where, peeking through the keyhole, She saw her father in bed with the maid. The girl's knocking went totally unheeded by her father and the maid, so the girl returned to her room and went back to sleep.

The next morning she reported to her father. Daughter: "Dad, now I think I understand what Politics is."Father: "Good girl! Can you explain it to me in your own words?" Daughter: "Well Dad, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, Government is sound asleep, the People are being completely ignored and the Future is full of Shitt."



No comments:

Post a Comment